Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 30 – March 30th

All I can say is I'd hate to think how bad I'd feel if I hadn't stuffed myself full of Berocca, Dyoralite, Motillium and Paracetamol yesterday. Today I'm just tired. But that's nothing new these days. It only dawned on me recently that it may be due to the distinct lack of Iron in my body after giving blood a few weeks ago. As a result of this revelation I took myself off to the Pharmacy where the chemist took €6.25 off me in return for Ferrograd C iron tablets. Hopefully they'll do the business and I'll be back to feeling like myself again soon. Then again, it's not as if I'm famed for my boundless energy. Liz went so far as to call me "a vessel of sleepiness" on Saturday night and over the years many others have likened me to a koala bear, as apparently all I do is sleep and eat. Speaking of which - €3.95 on soup and €2 on a smoothie.

€12.20

You know you're roots are getting bad when your dad comments on them. I think it's time for a visit to the hairdressers. Brian has offered to call over with some parazone and do it on the cheap so I don't have to spend much money. However, it was decided against the frugal option, as the resultant stay in hospital would cancel out any money saved at the initial hair bleaching stage of the process. I will put a call to Loreal on my list of phone calls I need to make tomorrow.

Total spent today - €12.20 (Iron Tablets, soup and a Smoothie)

2 comments:

  1. How about contacting some hairdressing schools for the roots? Perhaps they might do them on the cheap or even free... worth a shot?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do the hair for free!

    ReplyDelete