Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 9 – March 9th

Was half way into college this morning when I realised I'd forgotten my lunch. Fantastic. So back I went for my lunchbox and now that I'm finally here I've realised I also forgot to bring some fruit and flaskie - and I could really use a cup of tea. Clearly it's forgetfulness Monday. I should survive for most of the day on Salmon and yoghurt though so all good. Water will keep me sustained!

U2 tickets are going on sale soon – from the special recession busting price of €25 (I'd say about 50 of them will go on sale at €25, and by the time the touts are finished they'll be back up to the usual €400). Guess I'm not going to see them this summer. Certainly not the end of the world though - they're no Take That!

Have eaten most of my lunch and now can't get my lunchbox closed. Everything smells of salmon. I need a better lunchbox – but I can't buy one. So salmon and all things fishy may be off the menu for the next couple of months.

It being forgetfulness Monday, I also forgot to bring in a hairbrush which didn't go down too well after my post yoga shower. Ordinarily of course I'd have bought a brush or comb – not today though. I just dried it messily and threw it up in a bun. I now look like I have birds nest hair but this is high fashion in Quinn so although I feel hideous I'm sure I fit in well!

Have done some grocery shopping €28.78 (€20 of which is the cash I left with Ciara before I went to Bedford). Brian is on his way with a feast of cheeses and lasagne will be made. I need something nice to make up for the stench of salmon that's been following me around all day.

Going to bed. Feel sick (I blame the salmon). Can't get a brush through my hair and I think I have broken flaskie by putting it in the dishwasher. Boo hiss.

Total spent today - €28.78

Not spent – Whatever a brush costs. Probably €3.95 on Soup as ordinarily I wouldn't trek back home for forgotten lunch. €1.70 on a cup of tea.

4 comments:

  1. No take that!!!!! OMG I have no words!

    And 10,000 tickets will be priced at €25!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10,000 each night or 10,000 in total?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tips: You need smaller lunch boxes or plastic freezer bags for your food. I find tin foil is the best for seperating food smells.

    Flaskie was probably not made for a dishwasher - if they were invented way back then ....

    U2 are no Take That ... that is the funniest thing ever - of course they are not!!

    Oh and also - the non brushed look is so in - you are down with the kids.

    ReplyDelete