Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 31 – March 31st

I have a list today and there is much to get through. I went for a free life-coaching session last night, thinking it would be a bit of a laugh and all the better as I didn't have to pay. Today I am traumatised beyond belief but have a list, so I'm sure some good has come of it. Lizzie has explained that if I'm that disturbed and distressed I absolutely don't have to go back. My reasoning is that I'm now so traumatised and broken that I have revisit Ulf the life-coach to fix me. I'm sure this is how they suck you in to a lifetime of lucrative life-coaching dependency. However, he better be able to fix me fast, I only have three more free sessions!

Helen is having IT issues. Actually, she's having a crisis. However, between the lovely Niall, a moderately helpful IT guy and me standing around making supportive noises and pushing chocolate and Sarah's homemade biccies on her, we may have her sorted. What a time for things to go wrong, less than a week before all her assignments are due in. I don't think my sanity could survive such a catastrophe.

€1.70 on tea for me and €1 on chocolate for Helen (medicinal of course).

€3.95 for soup which was consumed at my desk as I frantically try to get through my list…

Have made a good stab at the list but it's now 6pm and I'm out of here. I have a walk date planned with Fay so I shall now hastily speed to Donnybrook. I'm pretty sure the petrol light is on though so a stop for fuel may be on the cards…

€20 on petrol and €2 on parking outside Fay's.

Slightly calmer re the whole life coaching business but have still made a list for tomorrow…

Total spent today - €28.65

2 comments: