Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 18 – March 18th

3rd week not going to weight watchers, 3rd week on my own scales and finally some success. At long last. Of course now I'm going to be in a good mood all day as clearly the scales dictates my happiness! I'm actually shocked I've managed to lose anything after my night of drunken debauchery, fine dining and chipper dining on Saturday. Must be the running. I still itch when I think of how much I spent on Moratorium Day.

Not Spent - €10

***

Just got a battery for my fancy watch - €5.10. Now all I have to do is figure out how to insert it and which buttons need pressing and I'm off…

***

€3.95 for soup and a slice of bread. If I hadn't eaten all the chilli I made the other day I might have been able to bring some in with me. But it was just too delicious to save for today!

***

Spent so long trying to figure out how to put music on my phone that I didn't have time to go running with my fancy watch. I also didn't figure out the music syncing tool on my phone so now when I go running at the crack of dawn tomorrow, it will again be without music. What's killing me is that in Aldi or Lidl they have an MP3 player for €30 which I'm sure would serve my music needs admirably but I can't buy the damn thing. I'm beginning to think this problem with my music, or lack thereof is going to become the most challenging issue surrounding this whole experiment. At this stage I'd even be happy if I could tune in the radio to my phone just to have something to distract me from the pain of running. Alas, I can't even manage to do that. Perhaps a Nokia website may shed some light on the problem.

***

Exhausted, needed a sugar hit. Fruit pastels – about 70 cent.

Total spent today: €9.95

Not spent: €40 – WW and Aldi MP3 plyer.

2 comments:

  1. What about borrowing an old phone from someone with the music system already installed? I've got one if you haven't sorted it out by next week. Will donate it to the cause!

    ReplyDelete